The most advanced antibacterial PP spun cartridge on the market.
UST-M is currently the only company in the world that uses this advanced technology in water treatment.
To provide a totally safe antimicrobial protection, FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) approved substance was utilized.
In contrast with competitive products, it does NOT contain nano-size materials and any other chemical additives, which may cause an adverse effect on human health (inflammatory response, rash, etc.)
This cartridge has a gradient structure where fiber density increases towards the interior. Such multiple structures improve filtration quality. The process was additionally improved by UST-M engineers, which additionally increased cartridge longevity.
Due to the highest quality, this cartridge is able to remove sediments such as sand silt, rust, and suspended solids down to 1 micron.
– The most innovative antibacterial technology on the market
– DOES NOT contain nano-size materials
– DOES NOT contain heavy metals
– Made with FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) approved materials
– Antibacterial agent does not migrate to the surrounding environment
– Antibacterial performance confirmed in various independent laboratories according to ISO22196 and JIS Z 2801
– Three-layered structure provides gradient filtration. The cartridge is able to stop and retain more sediments, which increases its service life.
– External indicator informs cartridge replacement necessity. The appearance of a logo means that the cartridge has worn out.
– Minimal pressure drops and flow resistance enable operation at higher flow rates
– Manufactured in central Europe
– The highest quality guaranteed